Community Forum

Pay Xfinity Mobile statement in advance of autopay date?

Contributor

Pay Xfinity Mobile statement in advance of autopay date?

I can't find a way to pay my Xfinity Mobile bill in advance of the autopay date -- something which I can easily do with my Xfinity internet account.  Is there a way to do this?  The reason I'd like to do so now is that my credit card has an Xfinity Mobile promotion that requires a certain number of XM charges by June 13 to earn a $50 bonus, but the fact that my autopay date is on the 14th will (barely) prevent me from meeting those requirements if I can't pay early.

Official Employee

Re: Why didn't iPhone 6s data usuage reset this month?

Rick441, Apple's cellular statistics doesn't allow you to match the usage stats with your billing cycle. I would recommend downloading an app like Traffic Monitor for a feature like that. 

Your billing cycle starts the day you activate your phone or seven days after the phone is delivered—whichever comes first. The billing cycle ends 30 days later, and your payment is charged 20 days after that. If you activated your device on the 24th, then that means your billing cycle actually begins the 24th and not the 23rd as you mentioned. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Why didn't iPhone 6s data usage reset this month?

KenF, thanks for the answer to the Subject question and my original post content.  (I meant to change the Subject to reflect my revised post content above and then do a new post about the data usage cycle, which I did, and you answered there as well. .I'll mark it as Solution there, although your reply here is actually even more detailed and helpful).

Regarding my revised post above, do you know if there is a way to pay my statement manually in advance of the autopay date so that I can take advantage of my credit card's XM promotion?

Official Employee

Re: Why didn't iPhone 6s data usage reset this month?

Rick441, no problem. 

What you're asking is if you can make a manual payment and the answer to that is no. The only time I've seen a payment occur on a date that wasn't the auto payment date is after the date because of an issue with the card on file. But that's the only time I've seen something close to what you're asking. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!