Community Forum

Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

New Poster

Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

I guess it was silly of me to think I could save on line access fees by switching from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile, but so far I can't even get my freaking phone! It's been 13 days since I placed my order and I can't get any explanation on why the warehouse is not shipping and/or when there will be an update. What the heck!?!?! I'm 

 

  • 6/14/17 - Ordered Samsung S8 and unlimited plan on Wednesday afternoon with 2 day shipping with estimated delivery date of 6/16/17. Received Fedex tracking number that day and my credit card was charged immediately.
  • 6/16/17 - Tracking number went from estimated delivery date to "pending"
  • 6/19/17 - Received a "return" notification from Xfintity Mobile stating my return is being processed?
  • 6/20/17 - Told there's an issue at the warehouse and my phone would arrive Friday 6/23 and Monday 6/26 at the latest.
  • 6/23/17 - No movement on tracking number. Contacted Xfinity via phone and told that a high level techincal ticket was placed with a response time within 24-72 business hours.
  • 6/26/17 - No movement on tracking number. Still being told the warehouse has stopped all orders. Same generic response from Xfinity.
  • 6/27/17 - No movement on tracking number. No response from technical team.
New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

Welcome to the club I been waiting since the 14th same excuse I see people that ordered the 19 and got their stuff right away so I don't get it. They open stores but can't even take care of their online customers
New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

😡 same here they don't even know what is going on... they charged my card next day but no tracking number yet.. I order the 20th
New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

***Update***

I was told my order was cancelled due to the warehouse being backed up. I was also told that I was refunded, but I've yet to receive it.

New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

So they cancelled orders after leaving us waiting due to something that is their fault meanwhile they keep taking new orders ? I don't get this this company is trash
Contributor

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

I was just told by a Xfinity Mobile rep that they are NOT cancelling orders, they said "The only time that we cancel any phones is if we do not get a response back from someone or there is questionable activity on the account."

 

So I do not know whats going on, but would be nice if they just get their act together...

New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

Nobody seems to know what's going on so I'm pretty sure my phone won't ship today either
New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

Also ordered on 6/14 - Called them today and was told that our order was cancelled and we have been refunded (which we have) and that we have to start the process again.  We were refunded the full amount instead of the $15 overnight fee.  I went online to start the order again and, guess what...can't because our old order is still pending.  I called and they said that my order is being cancelled due to a "glich" in the system but they cannot sell me a new phone until my order is officially rejected, which they have ZERO idea when that will happen.  I was asked to call daily until the rejection occurs then I should be able to start the process again OR when the rejection happens, we will be automatically charged and put back in the cue.  Worst part, is I asked to cancel the entire thing and "they are not allowed to cancel orders that have a pending rejection" so I'm being held hostage.  I have to say I feel genuinely bad for the CS reps who are taking the abuse and frustration from customers when they have not done anything wrong. 

Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@bbroderi wrote:

***Update***

I was told my order was cancelled due to the warehouse being backed up. I was also told that I was refunded, but I've yet to receive it.


Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your refund. Thanks for your patience. 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@RonaldPeralta wrote:
Welcome to the club I been waiting since the 14th same excuse I see people that ordered the 19 and got their stuff right away so I don't get it. They open stores but can't even take care of their online customers

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order. Thanks for your patience.


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@Rebecca88 wrote:
😡 same here they don't even know what is going on... they charged my card next day but no tracking number yet.. I order the 20th

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order. Thanks for your patience.


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@otis_bartleh wrote:

I was just told by a Xfinity Mobile rep that they are NOT cancelling orders, they said "The only time that we cancel any phones is if we do not get a response back from someone or there is questionable activity on the account."

 

So I do not know whats going on, but would be nice if they just get their act together...


Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order. We will make this right. Thanks for your patience.


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@msmissyca wrote:

Also ordered on 6/14 - Called them today and was told that our order was cancelled and we have been refunded (which we have) and that we have to start the process again.  We were refunded the full amount instead of the $15 overnight fee.  I went online to start the order again and, guess what...can't because our old order is still pending.  I called and they said that my order is being cancelled due to a "glich" in the system but they cannot sell me a new phone until my order is officially rejected, which they have ZERO idea when that will happen.  I was asked to call daily until the rejection occurs then I should be able to start the process again OR when the rejection happens, we will be automatically charged and put back in the cue.  Worst part, is I asked to cancel the entire thing and "they are not allowed to cancel orders that have a pending rejection" so I'm being held hostage.  I have to say I feel genuinely bad for the CS reps who are taking the abuse and frustration from customers when they have not done anything wrong. 


Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order. Thanks for your patience.


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

"Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order."

 

This is all I hear everyday from every rep I talk to. I would feel better if you wouldn't apologize so much, and instead just post a reason why this is happening.

Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@msmissyca wrote:

Also ordered on 6/14 - Called them today and was told that our order was cancelled and we have been refunded (which we have) and that we have to start the process again.  We were refunded the full amount instead of the $15 overnight fee.  I went online to start the order again and, guess what...can't because our old order is still pending.  I called and they said that my order is being cancelled due to a "glich" in the system but they cannot sell me a new phone until my order is officially rejected, which they have ZERO idea when that will happen.  I was asked to call daily until the rejection occurs then I should be able to start the process again OR when the rejection happens, we will be automatically charged and put back in the cue.  Worst part, is I asked to cancel the entire thing and "they are not allowed to cancel orders that have a pending rejection" so I'm being held hostage.  I have to say I feel genuinely bad for the CS reps who are taking the abuse and frustration from customers when they have not done anything wrong. 


Apologies again for the issue and the confusion that we caused. Our team attempted to reach out to you again today but they were unsuccessful.

As you mentioned, your account has been refunded. I wanted to let you know that all of the lines are now cancelled and you would now be able to reorder if that is what you want to do. Thanks again for your patience.

  


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@bbroderi wrote:

"Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I am working with our Xfinity Mobile team now to check on the status of your order."

 

This is all I hear everyday from every rep I talk to. I would feel better if you wouldn't apologize so much, and instead just post a reason why this is happening.


Apologies again for our collective errors. My understanding is that your order has been cancelled and fully refunded. Our Xfinity Mobile team member Cody did leave a voicemail at your phone number with his direct contact information earlier today. Thanks for your patience. 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!

@ComcastTeds :


I'm just going to be honest here, if Comcast ends up cancelling my order, I don't think I'll be re-ordering, or if my phone can't get shipped by my birthday next week, I'll probably be cancelling my order and going with another carrier...

But I really would like to just get my new phone and get going...

Official Employee

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@otis_bartleh wrote:

@ComcastTeds :


I'm just going to be honest here, if Comcast ends up cancelling my order, I don't think I'll be re-ordering, or if my phone can't get shipped by my birthday next week, I'll probably be cancelling my order and going with another carrier...

But I really would like to just get my new phone and get going...


Understood. Our XFINITY Mobile team will reach out to you directly to provide an update. Thanks for your patience.  


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Ordered 6/14 and still no phone!


@ComcastTeds wrote:

@otis_bartleh wrote:

@ComcastTeds :


I'm just going to be honest here, if Comcast ends up cancelling my order, I don't think I'll be re-ordering, or if my phone can't get shipped by my birthday next week, I'll probably be cancelling my order and going with another carrier...

But I really would like to just get my new phone and get going...


Understood. Our XFINITY Mobile team will reach out to you directly to provide an update. Thanks for your patience.  


I've had a ticket number for 2 days now and still haven't received a call, message, or anything else.  I've been in touch every day except yesterday and have not received any actual info yet.  I just keep getting told everything looks good and it should be shipping.  This is kind of rediculous...