Community Forum

Order Status for a Purchased Phone.

New Poster

Order Status for a Purchased Phone.

On Wednesday (2 days ago), I purchased a phone online through xfinity mobile. I did it before 2pm EST, that way when the order is received it will ship out on that same day instead of the following day.

I received an e-mail saying they have received my order. It also stated they would send another follow up e-mail for when my phone is ready to be shipped.

The shipping provided is 2 day free shipping through fedex.

We are now on day 2, haven't received the follow up e-mail.

I would just like to know on whether the processing takes a few days and then after it ships within 2 days of the processing being complete or does the phone ship within 2 days of them after receiving my order?

Talked with an online agent earlier through text chat and they told me that it's alright and it'll arrive by 5pm today.

As great as they were, I don't want to be told something and then potentially it not happening.

If someone can help me with and fill me in on the status of my order, that would be much appreciated.

Thank You.

New Poster

Re: Order Status for a Purchased Phone.

Same I ordered my phon yesterday and was told I should’ve received an email saying it shipped out already. I have yet to receive any emails and the CS through chat said the order was approved and I was charged but nothing yet. It seems to be a regular thing with xfinity mobile to not shop orders and then cancel them without letting the account holder know. I’ve ready so many issues but not as many answers or replies from xfinity mobile at all
New Poster

Re: Order Status for a Purchased Phone.

I can't even start a new order until I pay that 19 dollars for a phone that was sent back to shipper from Fed ex.. WHATS WITH YOU PEOPLE?? IM UPSET THAT I LEFT TMOBILE FOR THIS CROCK OF SHENANIGANS... BRIDGET SANSONE WOULD LIKE THE PHONE SHE ORDERED LAST WEEK OR THE WEEK BEFORE.. I DONT FORSEE THIS BUSINESS BEING IN BIZ THAT MUCH LONGER WITH ALL