Community Forum

Order Status does not display through dashboard.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Order Status does not display through dashboard.

I have ordered two iphone 8 plus and received email confirmation with the order numbers for both however, when i login and check my account it states that there are no lines for activation.... and im confused as to why this is happening

Sincerely, Sikander Khan

Problem Solver

Re: Order Status does not display through dashboard.

I had the exact same experience last week. Two days later I received a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number and at that point the website account page showed my phones.

However, I think others haven't been so lucky, so no guarantees you'll have the same results. The website and customer service are generally a complete mess, so it's hard to tell whether your order is lost or just proceeding normally (and slowly).
Valued Contributor

You need to wait until you receive the shipping confirmation email from Xfinity Mobile with the FedEx tracking # then try to check your account again.

Official Employee

sikanderkhan786, I've seen your private message and I'll update you there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

sikanderkhan786, I sent you the tracking number for your order number in private message. Post again if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!