Community Forum

Note8 Video Calling

New Poster

Note8 Video Calling

Does Xfinity support video calling for the Samsung Note8? The VoLTE option is selected in the Mobile Networks settings but when I try to turn on Video Calling in the phone settings I get the error, "Your Video Calling service on your account was turned off. Please contact customer service to have the service turned on." I assume this is an Xfinity Mobile issue but is it something that can be turned on for the Note8?

Official Employee

Re: Note8 Video Calling

labpoet, the video call feature is currently not available. Our product team is working hard to make the feature available soon. In the meantime, 3rd party video calling apps (such as Skype, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp) can be downloaded from the Google Play store and utilized for video call or chat features. I apologize for the inconvenience as we work to add this feature for your future use.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Note8 Video Calling

It has been almost 2 years, any updates on the video calling feature?