Community Forum

Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

New Poster

Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

I placed an order for an iPhone XR which was eligible for Prepaid Visa card. I transferred my number and activated a new line but I did not recieve any confirmation email nor I see it on rewards center.

For my earlier line I got a confirmation email in a week from Activation and I could see the offer on rewards center. 

Anyone expreinceing similar issues for Orders placed in Nov 2018?

New Poster

Re: Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

I placed my second order of an iPhone 7 Plus on Nov. 14th. It still is not showing up in the Rewards Center and the phone has been activated with ported number. My first order of the same phone was placed on Oct 5th. It is listed on the Rewards Center Website but the status has not updated even though they say it is on a weekly basis. Anyway. Both phones are eligible for the 200 Prepaid Visa. It’s messed up. We pay like we should, then they should do as they said they would. Sorry. Had to vent. Good Luck to you.
Official Employee

TLW71 wrote: I placed my second order of an iPhone 7 Plus on Nov. 14th. It still is not showing up in the Rewards Center and the phone has been activated with ported number. My first order of the same phone was placed on Oct 5th. It is listed on the Rewards Center Website but the status has not updated even though they say it is on a weekly basis. Anyway. Both phones are eligible for the 200 Prepaid Visa. It’s messed up. We pay like we should, then they should do as they said they would. Sorry. Had to vent. Good Luck to you.

Hi, I can provide more information on the status of your gift cards. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, purchased iphone8 on 22Nov and transfer a number in 2 days. Now even after 1.5 months, I have still not received any confirmation mail or any update on the rewards status. Can you please suggest what to do.

Official Employee

ssangal wrote: 

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, purchased iphone8 on 22Nov and transfer a number in 2 days. Now even after 1.5 months, I have still not received any confirmation mail or any update on the rewards status. Can you please suggest what to do.

I can provide an update on your rewards card for you, to better assist you please send me a PM with your full name.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I’m in the same situation. Can I get permission to PM you my information and have you check on the status of my $200 reward Visa card, please?

I purchased an iPhone XR in October 2018. It shipped Oct 31st and was activated with a ported number shortly after. Still no email saying I am eligible for a reward and it’s not showing up on the Xfinity Rewards tracking website.

Thanks in advance for your help.

New Poster

Hi Amir, I was check status for my rewards ($300 prepaid card for iphone 8 & $300 for 3 BYOD phones.). It was showing 'pending fulfillment eligibility' until day before yesterday but suddenly today I found that Bring Your Own Device is in 'pending fulfillment eligibility' and the other item is not even showing. Can you please check and help me? thank you. 

New Poster

It showed up today on the Xfinity Reward Center tracking website! Now it's just the waiting game for it to show up in the mail.

https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/

New Poster

Hi Amir, I have sent a pm. Plz help. 

New Poster

Hello Amir,

I have contacted you already but I haven't heard anything yet.

Official Employee

JerodC wrote: 

I’m in the same situation. Can I get permission to PM you my information and have you check on the status of my $200 reward Visa card, please?

I purchased an iPhone XR in October 2018. It shipped Oct 31st and was activated with a ported number shortly after. Still no email saying I am eligible for a reward and it’s not showing up on the Xfinity Rewards tracking website. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

I can look into this for you an provide an update on your gift card, please send me a private message with your full name and account number to get started. 

Official Employee

@taifur005 wrote: 

Hello Amir,

I have contacted you already but I haven't heard anything yet.

Hi, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance.