Community Forum

Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

New Poster

Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

I placed an order for an iPhone XR which was eligible for Prepaid Visa card. I transferred my number and activated a new line but I did not recieve any confirmation email nor I see it on rewards center.

For my earlier line I got a confirmation email in a week from Activation and I could see the offer on rewards center. 

Anyone expreinceing similar issues for Orders placed in Nov 2018?

New Poster

Re: Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

I placed my second order of an iPhone 7 Plus on Nov. 14th. It still is not showing up in the Rewards Center and the phone has been activated with ported number. My first order of the same phone was placed on Oct 5th. It is listed on the Rewards Center Website but the status has not updated even though they say it is on a weekly basis. Anyway. Both phones are eligible for the 200 Prepaid Visa. It’s messed up. We pay like we should, then they should do as they said they would. Sorry. Had to vent. Good Luck to you.
Official Employee

Re: Not able to see Xfinity Rewards Prepaid Card on Rewards Center

TLW71 wrote: I placed my second order of an iPhone 7 Plus on Nov. 14th. It still is not showing up in the Rewards Center and the phone has been activated with ported number. My first order of the same phone was placed on Oct 5th. It is listed on the Rewards Center Website but the status has not updated even though they say it is on a weekly basis. Anyway. Both phones are eligible for the 200 Prepaid Visa. It’s messed up. We pay like we should, then they should do as they said they would. Sorry. Had to vent. Good Luck to you.

Hi, I can provide more information on the status of your gift cards. For further assistance, please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!