Community Forum

No wfi in my new IPhone 8

New Poster

No wfi in my new IPhone 8

Recently I change my IPhone 5 to Iphone8 after that I didn’t get wfi out side including my work place at Desplains,I need for my work wfi must,please activate ASAP.
Regular Visitor

Re: No wfi in my new IPhone 8

My iphone 7 was hving a similar issue. It started with no wifi signal. Then went to no LTE. Was not able to receive or make calls/texts. Then it went to searching. And it stayed on that. I did a factory reset on the cell. It did not help. I was instructed to take it to Apple because it was possibly a software issue. That has been happing for over a month and still no change. I hate Apple.

Official Employee

Hi all, 

If you both have completed factory resets, have the newest iOS, tried connecting on different networks, and have ensured that wiFi is active I would reccomend reaching out to XFINITY Mobile for a replacement sim card, and at the very most, a warranty exchange. 

Regular Visitor

My device does not have Xfinity mobile insurance. So , I guess the least I can get is the sim card. I'll reach out to them for a replacement.

Thank you
Official Employee

You're welcome. If you have purcahsed the device within the last year, you'll have manufacturers warranty covering issues like this for the first year. You can swap out the phone with XFINITY Mobile or if you purchased it elswhere, you can swap it at Apple. 

KenF