Community Forum

No refund for my returned device

New Poster

No refund for my returned device

I have returned my device iphone 8, which was recived on January 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM signed by JPARIS. The FedEx tracking number was 790920074841. Till date I have contacted several times to the XFINITY mobile support but no refund. The support will first deny that you have return anything but after giving the the details, support says you will be refunded within 4-5 business days. In last support call the support was asking what was phones IMEI number.

I don't know how long I have to wait?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: No refund for my returned device

@kambeena wrote:

I have returned my device iphone 8, which was recived on January 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM signed by JPARIS. The FedEx tracking number was 790920074841. Till date I have contacted several times to the XFINITY mobile support but no refund. The support will first deny that you have return anything but after giving the the details, support says you will be refunded within 4-5 business days. In last support call the support was asking what was phones IMEI number.

I don't know how long I have to wait?

hi

it could take up too 30 days for  you too get your refund  1st they have too grade the phone from A too C   i would keep a eye on your bank account  has you may get chaged a C stock 

grade  i hop when you return the phone that you had fully reset  the phone clean 

and took photos  or a  video of the phone  be for you boxes it all up 

anyways keep a eye on your bank account thats when you no they are done 

New Poster

Re: No refund for my returned device

Thanks  snow7551. The mobile support teams was keep on saying 3-5 nusiness days., every time I contacted them.