Community Forum

No one can resolve my issue. No one!

Regular Visitor

No one can resolve my issue. No one!

My insurance was removed from one of my phone lines without my permission and never received an email from them saying it was removed, since November 2018 they been trying to resolve the issue but nothing they been giving me the same story that ticket are closed. I just want this to be issue resolved.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: No one can resolve my issue. No one!

Update: I just got off the phone with a supervisor and she could not believe how long this issue has been going on, she credit my bill for the pass three month that I have been paying for the phone. She also email her supervisors explaining my situation and put it high priority. If nothing gets resolved by next Tuesday she provided me with a corporate number to make a customer complaint, I just hope this issue gets resolved it's been 5 months without a phone.
New Poster

Call and ask to speak with a supervisor, don't hang up untill you know what you need done gets done.
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I did speak to a supervisor she credit my account, sent an email to her bosses about my situation and gave a number to make a complaint if nothing gets resolved by Tuesday.