Community Forum

No $500 gift card

New Poster

No $500 gift card

I signed up for Xfinity Mobile on October 24th, 2017. At that time, there was a promotion about using Xifinity Mobile service for 90 days, then the customer will be rewarded with a $500 gift card. However, as today I still have receive nothing from Xfinity Mobile. I called the Xfinity reward center many times and they told me that I am in a good standing and I will receive my gift card by April. However, I received no gift card by the end of April. So, I talked to the reward center and they said they reissued and shipped me another $500 gift card. According to the reward center, I supposed  to receive this reissued $500 gift card within 21 days through USPS. As today, I still have not receive a $500 gift card in my mailbox. I do not want to talk to the reward center again. So, I called the Xfinity customer care department, and they were not being helpful and said that they can't handle this situation and then transferred me to the reward center. 

Official Employee

Re: No $500 gift card

Hello william047, I can assist you with finding out the status of your gift card. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Frequent Visitor

You’ll reply to this but not the previous post with 3 people complaining about not receiving a card.
Official Employee

Gerrityj wrote: You’ll reply to this but not the previous post with 3 people complaining about not receiving a card.

Are you needing assistance with getting an update on your gift card? Have you been to the rewards site to verify your eligibility status? If not please click on this link, and reach back out to me here for further assistance.