Community Forum

Never signed up for Xfinity Mobile, now I'm getting charged?

Frequent Visitor

Never signed up for Xfinity Mobile, now I'm getting charged?

I've never signed up for Xfinity Mobile at any point and I've had 2 VERY large charges to my bank account recently. How can I get charged for something I never signed up for, received or used at all?

Regular Contributor

Re: Never signed up for Xfinity Mobile, now I'm getting charged?

hi 

agno3 looks  like you are  a victim  of  fraud if that is the  case i would  cancel your card  with your bank ASAP  has there is  some steps you need yoo take 

you need too contact  fraud department 

and file  a claim 

https://www.xfinity.com/idtheftclaimform 

but i  would get a hole of your  bank ASAP  and cancel  your card   

Official Employee

Hello agno3, the information that (snow7551) shared is correct. If you did not place this order please contact our security team as soon as possible by clicking on the link provided. Please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance. 

New Poster

I found three charges on my credit card statement for xfinity mobile and do not have xfinity mobile.  I have xfinity, so I can't figure out if this is an internal thing or what..  I don't understand why it is so difficult to get to the bottom of this and figure out whose cell phone bill I am paying!  This is ridiculous.  I have marked the charges as fraud with bank and now I have to reopen a new account, etc. which is a huge hassle on my part.  I just want to know if my information was stolen, you got the person who did this, that is all.

Regular Contributor

You might want to consider filing a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Official Employee

LisaM5, I would also recommend reaching out to CSA's contact info listed above and also change your password for your XFINITY Account.