Community Forum

Need help reaching my level 2 tech for a return issue

New Poster

Need help reaching my level 2 tech for a return issue

A few weeks ago I returned two Samsung S8 phones with the intention of cancelling my service as well. I received messages stating that one phone was accepted and one was not. However, I have not received information on what happens next, and I am still being billed for the one phone, a phone that I do not have.

My 2nd level ticket number is 2469-715, I have been trying to reach them for weeks now.

Can someone from Xfinity help?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Need help reaching my level 2 tech for a return issue

tazooka41, I've looked into your ticket and I see you have reached out to us on another social platform for assistance. The ticket has been reopened and is currently being worked on. Would you like to continue getting assistance there or via forums? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi,

I am not getting anywhere with the other social media platform. I would like to get assistance here, thanks!

Official Employee

Hi, tazooka41. We've yet to receive an update regarding your open ticket. We'll need to wait for the mobile team to contact you. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!