Community Forum

My xfinity mobile order is returned back by Fedex at the request of Comcast

New Poster

My xfinity mobile order is returned back by Fedex at the request of Comcast

Hi,

I order a mobile from xfinity mobile and after due varification of my id and address verification ( after uploading the required docs by Tier 2 team), the phone was shipped to me. However to my surprise, it was not delivered to me and Fedex guys told me that they have received a call from Comcast that has asked them to not deliver the phone and ship the phone back to them. They advised me to call comcast and check the reason. I called comcast and no one in the comcast is able to provide me the details of this. They asked me to raise a new order which I did. To my surprise, the second order also has the same problem where Fedex stopped the delivery and returned the phone back on Comcast request. Again no answer from Comcast on why they are asking the phone to be returned back. After spending long hrs and multipel cals with Comcast there is no answer till now.  This is frustating and i am now considering whether to continue my service with Comcast after such a horrible experience. Even request a call back from supervisor is not attended to and no one called me even after promise that i will get a call back with in 24 - 48 hrs. Definitly i am not going to oder anything from comcast mobile.

Official Employee

Re: My xfinity mobile order is returned back by Fedex at the request of Comcast

RJ16, let's figure out why the packages keep being sent back. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.