Community Forum

My line was suspended because their computer will not process my debit card

New Poster

My line was suspended because their computer will not process my debit card

I am soooo frustrated!!  I have been calling xfinity mobile and going on their website to enter my new debit card for a month now.  Their website will not take off my old card, so the bill will not be paid because that one is no longer valid.  So I have been calling and they said there is an error code on my new card and they cannot process it.  I have called my bank they said they have not received a transaction from xfinity mobile on my new card number, but they have received several requests on my old deactivated number.  So now xfinity mobile has suspended my service for non payment.  My bill is $37, I have been trying to pay this over 10 times this last month, I don't get it!  Why can't they fix their computer system to accept new cards!!  My phone should not be suspended when this is their problem, not my fault their computers are not working.

Expert

Re: My line was suspended because their computer will not process my debit card

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

billiejo1430, was a ticket opened for you to resolve this issue? Did they mention the specific issue with the card itself? Are you able to use another card altogether? I am unable to process payments or update card info here, but I can take a look at any tickets assigned for you. 

New Poster

UPDATE:  I have been on eternal hold for over an hour now to talk with a supervisor.  I just want to know if they are going to fix this problem so I can pay them, why is this so hard?

New Poster

They just said that their computer system could not process the card. I do not have another card, because I do not use credit cards, I only have my debit card. One of the people that talked to me opened a ticket, the number is 12734908, but no one ever contacted me or did anything with it.

Official Employee

Thanks for that ticket. I'd like to monitor it and provide you with updates as necessary. I'll need your full name, account number (residential) and address via private message, please.