Community Forum

Most horrible and unreliable phone service carrier

New Poster

Most horrible and unreliable phone service carrier

Xfinity is the most unreliable phone service company. I have been without a phone service for over a week and every time I walk to the store or call (with a borrowed phone) the service line to talk to a customer rep every customer rep tells me their best guess as to why my service was suddenly disconnected. And all of them are wrong and my service is still not restored. I pay my bills on time, and I heavily rely on my phone for my lively hood.
All they tried to help me with is open a ticket number every time I ask for help. I don’t where to go to. I don’t know who to talk to. I’m taking legal actions. I’m losing close to $650 a day and it’s been over a week now
Official Employee

Re: Most horrible and unreliable phone service carrier

Hello AnaniaA,

My sincerest apology for the frustration you are experiencing.  I would like to investigate this issue for you.  At your earliest convinience, please reach out to me in a private message.  Make sure to include the account holder's first and last name along with the mobile device number that you are experiencing the problems with.  Rest assured that we are here to help.  

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastChrisL" and then click on "send message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!