Community Forum

Mobile phone unlock issue

New Poster

Mobile phone unlock issue

Dear xfinity Mobile,
I have big concerns about the Xfinity mobile phone unlock process and its never unlocked even after multiple follow up, i have wasted so many hours to follow up, and struggling since last one and half months to unlock my phone but its not yet done, i have already paid full amount of my Samsung galaxy s8 phone and while called to customer care they said it will take 48hrs to receive the unlock code after spending the email to there official email id with whole bunch of informations, the code i never received even after 3 tickets and send email three times, now i am sick and tired as i called more then 10 time to to Xfinity customer care to unlock my phone, everytime i call to customer care and ask to escalate my issue they said there is no way to reach p
unlock team, now my question from xfinity is what kind of system is this? Did i made mistake to switch
xfinity? I am very frustrated with this as i paid full amount of my phne and i can't use it the way i want..
Below are the three tickes which is provided by your team .
# 32994783
# 31316580
# 31103548
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Mobile phone unlock issue

thir unlock dept is a joke

they provide wrong codes no codes and more its a complete run around I opted to a ebay service