Community Forum

Mobile Payment Frustrations

New Poster

Mobile Payment Frustrations

I've had Xfinity Mobile for almost a year and have never had an issues until recently. 

My debit card had to be cancelled because of some fraudulent activity on my bank account. I called customer service to see if there was another option for paying my bill since that was my only card and I won't have my replacement before my payment is past the grace period. The person I spoke to was very rude and condescending. He said there is nothing he can do to help me keep my service from being suspended and wished me luck with getting my replacement card. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he placed me on hold for 10 minutes and then said that he had been all over the place and had no luck finding someone else to speak to but even if he had anyone I spoke to would all tell me the same thing. My only option is to deal with having my service suspended while I wait for my new debit card for the next 10 days. 

Having to speak to someone who is supposed to be customer service focused but instead made me feel like everything is my fault was horrible. This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a customer service rep. 

I understand that having automatic debit/credit card payments makes billing easier but there should be a way to make exceptions in extreme circumstances. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Mobile Payment Frustrations

Amen stay away from them

I suspended October 18 and go to restore my services now that I’m back on my feet due to loss of job. They have me charged for every month since for services I never had!! They can’t explain this or work with you and then when they say pay 390 today phone will be restored and you do I’m still without services now account suddenly disappeared and they can not explain this. That ain’t the worst Chase bank shows them charging me $170.92 6 times 6x like I have no funds now it’s in the negative but still they can’t help me! Chat is waste of time calling them is worse your on hold 45 mins at a time and for what they know nothing more then chat online does omg