Community Forum

Mistakenly disqualified for $500 Xfinity Mobile retention offer

New Poster

Mistakenly disqualified for $500 Xfinity Mobile retention offer

I have tried lots of ways to get this resolved but no progress.

Here is the situation:

I called and got the offer added to my account on 11/12, and placed an order for iPhone X 256G during the same call, got an order number and email saying I will get more update when device ships close to 12/4. On 11/22, I called in to get the device changed from 256G to 64G. They canceled my old order and placed a new one, no problem, got the order number but no email. I was a bit worried since I read online that a lot of orders just disappear. So I placed another order online myself, got the order number but still no email. Contacted chat, was told my orders are fine. Website shows I am not a subscriber, nowhere to find any order information myself. On 12/1 morning got a call to answer some questions to prevent fraud, answered all of them no problem. In the evening wanted to check again, both chat and phone reps said order the order number don't exist and there are no open orders on my account. Told to order again, but now the device is back ordered till 12/18, while I was supposed to get it on 12/4. Called and chatted, and even went into a retail store, all reps said they can't help, I will have to wait until 12/18. When I mentioned about the $500 gift card, all reps over phone, chat and store assured me multiple times that I only need to place the order by 12/4, and since I had an order from 12/1, even though it was a back order, I am still qualified for the offer and will get the gift card. Finally, I got my phone and activated on 12/19, and have been using it actively since.

Today when I checked the rewards status, it shows "YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Disqualified-Mobile Service Ordered Outside Sales Window".

Any help?

New Poster

Re: Mistakenly disqualified for $500 Xfinity Mobile retention offer

I even see it here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Mobile/Frustrated-500-visa-promotion-not-valid-anymore/m-p/300..., just have to order by 12/4, don't have to activate.

Expert

Re: Mistakenly disqualified for $500 Xfinity Mobile retention offer

@zxj wrote:

I even see it here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Mobile/Frustrated-500-visa-promotion-not-valid-anymore/m-p/300..., just have to order by 12/4, don't have to activate.

You are being helped in our subreddit.  Please followup on your post there.

Locking this thread.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.