Community Forum

Long overdue Visa card despite multiple calls.

Regular Visitor

Long overdue Visa card despite multiple calls.

I am beyond frustrated.

I activated a Galaxy near the beginning of Nov. 2017 and received an official email stating that I was eligible for the $200 Visa gift card promotion, provided I meet certain requirements. I met the requirements as stated, paying on time automatically for the specified length, then waiting the additional supposed processing time.

I called once initially after activation to ensure I was set up to receive the promo, and was assured my account was fine.

I called again after the required time had passed and then some, to be told a ticket had to be opened but that it would be handled. Time passed. I called again. Was given different dates and a different story. More time passed, called again, and once more was told different dates/different stories. I've since gone in to my local payment center and spoke with someone there who said that some of what the phone reps had told me was not entered as such in my file.

My info STILL does not pull up on the official Xfinity reward site, no matter how it's entered, and frankly I'm tired of calling only to wait on hold for 30-60 minutes to be told to "watch my mail" within the next "X" amount of days...but nothing shows.

Long time Comcast customer here who would not have ordered the new phone without this offer. Could someone please help me with this? Thank you!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Long overdue Visa card despite multiple calls.

Your not the only one, I ordered a IPhone X in January and was told I would get a $200 visa gift card in 15-18 weeks. When I hit the 18 week marker I contacted them and asked where it was, they said I’d have to wait another 5 weeks for it to process! I then copied and pasted the line from the terms of service stating 15 -18 weeks and they said they would expedite it, and I would get it the following week. Well the following week came and I never received it so I contacted them again, and was told they know nothing and the reward center is backed up. Beyond a joke at this point.
Regular Visitor

I have had the same experience. I was supposed to get a $500 Visa gift card for signing up with Xfinity Mobile on Nobember 25, 2017. I have called and called and visited the retail store and emailed and called .... It's always "coming soon."  Maybe we should all hire one attorney to file a "class action suit" against Comcast. Seriously!  This is not right!

Frequent Visitor

I agree there.....it has to be tons of people that got caught by this scam
Official Employee

Hi All, thank you for reaching out and if you would like I could check on my side and give any insight on when to expect your prepaid card or submit a ticket accordingly.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi joyfulnoise, thank you for working with me in private message and glad I could get a ticket submitted and your prepaid card processed.  Please reach out to me if you do not receive it in a few weeks and I can assist.

Thank you 

Regular Visitor

After many months of calling, emailing, and overdue waiting, I finally received my card in the mail today. It doesn't expire until the end of the year (6 full months), and is fully loaded with the promised amount from the promo.

A special thanks to ComcastPhill for opening a ticket and then putting up with my irritation and desperate emails!

My issue has been fully resolved. Thank you.

Official Employee

Hi joyfulnoise, thank you for your reply and glad to hear you received your prepaid Visa card.  Please reach out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time/patience