Community Forum

Livid with Customer No Service

New Poster

Livid with Customer No Service

I purchased and paid in full for 2 iPhone xr's for Christmas presents. I was told in the Xfinity store that I could return/exchange them if they didn't like them. Well one didn't like the color so the day after Christmas we went back to the store only to be told it was beyond the 14 day return window and that was on my receipt. My fault for not paying attention however I trusted what I was told by your employee. Then the store manager told me we could take it to an Apple store and they would exchange. I drove over an HR away to the closest Apple store to be told that was not true and told me to go back to Xfinity. I have now been dealing with customer service since the day after Christmas continuously bring told we would get a call back and never have. The phone is still in the box untouched. I realize that I missed the 14 day return window but this was a Christmas gift and I was told that it would not be a problem to exchange. I actually bought and paid for 2 iPhone xr's...1500 bucks! I have been a xfinity customer for 20 yrs. Who ever heard of a company not allowing a return at Christmas time?? Today I was refused by customer svc to speak to a manager, says he was the end of the chain and couldn't help me and told me he had resolved the issue. I told him he hadn't resolved anything. I will be unlocking these phones and seeking a new provider as well as my tv and internet . All I'm asking for is a simple courtesy and that you better educate your employees so they don't misinform your customers.