Community Forum

Line limit

Regular Visitor

Line limit

Switched to xfinity on Jan 10 was only able to bring 2 lines from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile. Xfininity mobile store employees had no clue when I can bring over the 3d line. Could someone explain:

a) When can I bring over the 3d line

b) why do you have this strange limit in the first place?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Line limit

andrei2 wrote:

Switched to xfinity on Jan 10 was only able to bring 2 lines from Verizon to Xfinity Mobile. Xfininity mobile store employees had no clue when I can bring over the 3d line. Could someone explain:

a) When can I bring over the 3d line

b) why do you have this strange limit in the first place?

From XFM support site:

"New XFINITY Internet customers are limited to up to two lines, pending activation of internet service. Devices associated with these lines are shipped to the internet service address on file. After XFINITY Internet gets installed, you may be eligible for more lines—up to a total of five—pending an external credit check."

Source: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/115000868208/am-i-eligible-for-xfinity-mobile

Official Employee

Hi andrei2, the information that (mvenanzi) provided is correct. Please feel free to reach back out to me here if you need any further assistance with your Xfinity Mobile account. 

Regular Visitor

In what way does that information answers the questions I posted? 

Official Employee

In what way does that information answers the questions I posted? 

andrei2, if you had a pending activation, then you are only eligible for 1 lines. If you have activated internet services already, we can take a look at your line limit. Not everyone is eligible for 5 lines. I see your message to Amir. I'll follow up with you there.