Community Forum

Lies and misrepresentation

New Poster

Lies and misrepresentation

Just want to take the time to put up a post about Xfinity mobile. I have been dealing with issues with my phone services for going on a year now. Was told multiple times that supervisors from tier three departments would contact me they never did. Gave up on having to be stuck with 2 phones even though I need 4 so I had to get my other two from a different carrier. Was told after the 40-plus phone calls and in-store visits that I would be getting a credit for my inconvenience. Please keep in mind most phone calls were an hour and a half long. Also was completely lie to regarding pricing availability and issues being fixed. Thought if I didn't pay my phone bill for 2 months somebody would call me to try to fix this because I had been waiting for a supervisor to contact me, but no contact. I finally broke again and decided to call them and was told that they would go back and review the recordings to prove that what I was telling them was correct. Please keep in mind once again there was over 40 phone calls they called me the next day and said that out of all the phone calls they can only listen to 2 because the other ones are in third-party form. Whatever that means so in short I was told that there was nothing they can do for me regarding been promise , credit's and fix my issues. They said I can either choose to pay my bill or not but either way I was stuck with the phones and the bill. One of the lies I was told back in February was that my phones were unlocked as was Xfinity's policy I found out a month ago that that too was a lie. It's a new company with too many bugs and their systems to be competitive with other companies if I can go back I definitely would have just signed up with another carrier. But as of yesterday I paid for 2 months of services that I didn't even have just to get the phone's turned back on. Xfinity Comcast great customer service Xfinity mobile customer service has nice people but with literally no power to fix your issue