Community Forum

Lg x charge

Regular Visitor

Lg x charge

I love xfinity mobile. I do believe that us paying full price for the lg xcharge sould be refunded all cost for this phone and upgraded to one that actually auto connects to the xfinity hotspots as advertised. Xfinity hid this problem as long as thy could and tried to make me feel nuts.
Official Employee

Re: Lg x charge

Jalundsten1, Do you have the XFINITY WiFi app installed? If so, please delete it and retest. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Thanks for responding. First, I really do love xfinity mobile. Our phones never had te wifi app. We have had new sims new phones sent plus everything else that could be done and no avail after 5 months. If you are able to look at my account and read the detailed notes that would be great. I have given up after being told many times that the issue has been escalated and will recieve a call within 72 hours and never recieve the call. Burning through 1 gig of data in about a week on one phone that is at a workplace WITH xfinity wifi stinks.. and having to turn data off on the phones should not have to happen. Thanks for reading
Official Employee

Jalundsten1, gotcha. I'll take a look at the notes on your accounts. I'll need to authenticate your account before doing so. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Official Employee

Jalundsten1, thanks for the private messages. I hope you enjoy your new unlimited data!