Community Forum

LG X Charge voicemail

Frequent Visitor

LG X Charge voicemail

Just purchased a new LG X Charge and have not been able to get the installed voicemail app to pick up calls.  Have installed and uninstalled updates, but that did not work.  Went into settings in both the phone and voicemail app and those seem ok.

Any suggestions?

Official Employee

Re: LG X Charge voicemail

MTbob, are you referring to the visual voicemail app? Have you completed the initial set up for voicemail yet? If not, I recommend doing it via the dialer first (hold down "1") and then retesting. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have been unable to set vm up as every time I dialed it gave me a busy signal.  BUT I just tried again and it finally worked!  Thanks for your response

Official Employee

No problem. Enjoy the rest of your week and post again if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!