Community Forum

LG X Charge still out of stock, when will they be available?

Regular Visitor

LG X Charge still out of stock, when will they be available?

I have 2 backorders of LG X Charge that I placed separate times: first on 9/5 and the second on 9/7. Both have 9/15 as the date they're supposed to arrive. However, until today, I still have yet to receive an email telling me when they have shipped. I have contacted the customer support multiple times with the last one I spoke to yesterday finally giving a more direct explanation of the status of my orders - that until now, there's no stock of the LG X Charge phones and nothing in the foresseable future. She was telling me to just get a different phone to which I did not approve. Looking at their website though, it appears that the date of availability has now changed to 10/2. Can someone from Comcast here, please confirm the availability of LG X Charge? Will they really be back on stock by 10/2? Should I just continue to wait? The lack of communication though is very frustrating as I should have been notified when the 9/15 date is not attainable anymore. Thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: LG X Charge still out of stock, when will they be available?

xpesn, I can check on the status of your order. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

My situation is very similar to most of the customers here whose orders were canceled because apparently of wrong answers on the security emails but was not immediately informed about it and only received an email more than a week claiming I requested the cancelation. Orders were placed again by the supervisor I talked to and I was promised I will get the $200 promo discount as a credit. Made sure to talk to the billing department to answer the security emails correctly and asked ComcastKenF to check on my orders. Without ComcastKenF's help, I'm not confident that my orders will be fulfilled successfully. Finally got my order confirmation and welcome text message from Comcast. My orders have not been delivered yet but I know I have a reliable Comcast support rep, in ComcastKenF, who undestands my situation and will keep an eye on my orders. For those who are still having issues with their orders, PM ComcastKenF immediately!

Official Employee

xpesn, 

Thanks for the shout out! I've just sent you a private message with your orders' tracking numbers. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!