Community Forum

LG X Charge Voicemail App

Regular Contributor

LG X Charge Voicemail App

I thought I'd seen other posts that Voicemail XM app for the LG phones had been fixed. Mine doesn't work. I can hold 1 and get voicemails but no notifications. App shows nothing. Any thoughts? Does yours work?

Valued Contributor

Re: LG X Charge Voicemail App

The XM Voicemail app works great for my LG X-Charge. It showed the voicemail icon in the notification bar for new voicemails and it listed all voicemails when I opened it to check. I suggest you uninstall the app then reinstall it.

Regular Contributor

Thanks

I re-installed app but no luck. However realized this line was originally activated with iPhone purchsed from XM and switched phones around which is probably my issue.

Official Employee

wpaulo, that could be your issues. When you had the sim card in the iPhone, were you able to see your voicemail notifications properly? 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Yes

Regular Contributor

I'm good now . I Set up Youmail app on iPhone.

Official Employee

OK cool, that works. Let me know if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!