Community Forum

Ixfinity Service in Ellijay and North Georgia

Contributor

Ixfinity Service in Ellijay and North Georgia

I am thinking of changing from Att to Xfinity Mobile. I have 3 lines on my account. I will be buying two new phones and and taking one Iphone 6s from Att for my use with Xfinity. They are all unlocked and paid off. Of course Dad (me) gets the old phone.

My question is my data using daughter lives in Ellijay and we are concerned about the coverage in North Georgia. Anyone have any experience in that area. Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Ixfinity Service in Ellijay and North Georgia

XFINITY Mobile runs off of Verizon towers. You can look up the coverage on Verizon’s website
Contributor

@pablomeza wrote:
XFINITY Mobile runs off of Verizon towers. You can look up the coverage on Verizon’s website

So will Xfinity Mobile get the same service as Verizon.

Contributor

Yes since XFINITY Mobile is using Verizon’s towers.
Official Employee

Terry0327, thanks for taking the time to post on the forums here! XFINITY Mobile is a super exciting product from XFINITY as it offers a low-cost mobile option with all the most popular phones! As far as coverage is concerned, you can check out our coverage via our interactive coverage map here: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/#coverage

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

@pablomeza wrote:

We bought 2 phones and brought one over from Att. Daughter took one to Ellijay and it seems to work fine.