Community Forum

Its been 10 months and i still dont have the money for the phones i traded in

New Poster

Its been 10 months and i still dont have the money for the phones i traded in

Back in February we switched from At&t to xfinity where we brought in two iPhone 7's. We got 2 offers of $200 for each phone which we accepted so it would cover whatever payments we had left at the other company. ITS BEEN 10 MONTHS, of an insane amount of calls to Xfinity's and Assurant's customer service, it's been an insane amount of trips to the store where we traded in our phones looking for an answer to where our money or phones are. We've been told to speak to the store manager, but to our surprise when we asked for one, we were told the store does not have a store manager TWICE, on two separate occasions. Every single time we call or go to the store we are given a ticket number with a promise of getting an email or a call 2 or 3 days after which to this day has never happened. The very last time we called customer service we were told none of the tickets created were ever sent escalated to the "team" that researches these "tickets"  and the supervisor refused to talk to us. My question is, what kind of game is this? Worst customer service i've ever received in my life, my best bet now is probably a police report.

Regular Contributor

Re: Its been 10 months and i still dont have the money for the phones i traded in

@sanchezdaniel wrote:

Back in February we switched from At&t to xfinity where we brought in two iPhone 7's. We got 2 offers of $200 for each phone which we accepted so it would cover whatever payments we had left at the other company. ITS BEEN 10 MONTHS, of an insane amount of calls to Xfinity's and Assurant's customer service, it's been an insane amount of trips to the store where we traded in our phones looking for an answer to where our money or phones are. We've been told to speak to the store manager, but to our surprise when we asked for one, we were told the store does not have a store manager TWICE, on two separate occasions. Every single time we call or go to the store we are given a ticket number with a promise of getting an email or a call 2 or 3 days after which to this day has never happened. The very last time we called customer service we were told none of the tickets created were ever sent escalated to the "team" that researches these "tickets"  and the supervisor refused to talk to us. My question is, what kind of game is this? Worst customer service i've ever received in my life, my best bet now is probably a police report.

dont  blam xfinity mobile   you new the risk  for  trading  in your  phones next time  i would sell  them on swappa    if you  wanted too  get a easy $200 in  fact  you  could have  got in even more $  out of them  if  you  sold it  on  swappa   i have had  grate customer  Service    and  for me xfinity mobile    have been  grate