Community Forum

Issues setting up voicemail

Regular Visitor

Issues setting up voicemail

I setup my voicemail on my iPhone 6 that was brought over from my AT&T plan and when others call and it should go to voicemail the error ‘we are unable to complete your call.’

Anyone else experience this? I spent an hour with a customer service member who was extremely unhelpful.
Contributor

Re: Issues setting up voicemail

I have the same issues.  When others call me and I don't pick up, instead of their call going to my voicemail their call just fails.  I have a ticket open with the XM engineering team right now for this issue, we'll see if they can fix it.

Official Employee

Hegs67, was a ticket opened for this issue?

Regular Visitor

I haven't opened a ticket, I just recently converted to Xfinity mobile and am not aware how to create a ticket?

Official Employee

I haven't opened a ticket, I just recently converted to Xfinity mobile and am not aware how to create a ticket?

Hegs67, gotcha. I can help with some troubleshooting and then open a ticket for you as necessary. 

Please send me your full name and account address via private message for help. 

Official Employee

Hegs67, glad to hear your issues have been resolved. Please post again if you need further assistance. 

KenF