Community Forum

Is there a way to have more than 5 lines on Xfinity Mobile?

Regular Visitor

Is there a way to have more than 5 lines on Xfinity Mobile?

I have Xfinity Internet service (which I'm very happy with) and I see that I'm allowed to have up to 5 lines on Xfinity Mobile (which I'm also very happy with) without any line access charges.

If I wanted a 6th or 7th line, would I be able to pay extra to have those lines?  If so, how much would I have to pay?  I'm just wondering for future reference.  I cannot seem to find this information after googling for 20 minutes.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Is there a way to have more than 5 lines on Xfinity Mobile?

Good luck even trying to get a 3rd line. Me and several people here are restricted to 2 lines for some reason and it doesn't seem like we can get a 3rd one. So don't make plans on getting more than 2.
Regular Visitor

Re: Is there a way to have more than 5 lines on Xfinity Mobile?

Our building got a new doorbell/buzzer system that must be linked to a landline or cell phone number to operate.  I successfully added a third line (with the cheapest Android phone available) to leave at home specifically for that purpose.

That's terrible that you haven't been able to add a third line.  I had no problems with it.

I'm still not sure how large families would ever use Xfinity Mobile unless there is a way to pay a little extra for a 6th, 7th, etc line.  It would be great to know the procedure for that, if it's even possible.  Googling hasn't revealed any answers.