Community Forum

Insurance

Frequent Visitor

Insurance

Any idea if there will be insurance offered for these devices. Kinda worried I'll break it and be out a phone.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Insurance

So upon further investigation and after talking with samsung these galaxy s8 and galaxy s8+ models aren't going to be offered samsung premium care so basically were stuck with no insurance period with buying these phones. Being that it's a different model number than Verizon's model were out of luck because nobody will insure them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Look at the credit card contract. Your credit card provider may be offering a one year coverage.

Frequent Visitor

yeah I used my debit card to purchase the phone... 

Frequent Visitor

No insurance sadly,but squaretrade is a pretty good option.
Official Employee

Hello all Xfinity Mobile released the new Mobile Protection plan on July 11, 2017. For more information on the protection plan please click on this link.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

@ComcastAmir wrote:

Hello all, currently we do not offer an insurance option for any Comcast cellular phone at this time. 

• If you have an iPhone, you may be eligible to buy AppleCare+ directly from Apple. With AppleCare+, you can get up to two years of technical support and hardware repair coverage for your iPhone.
  • You can also buy third-party insurance for your XFINITY Mobile device through other insurance providers that can be found with a simple Google search.

The web site is offering insurance (except in NY):

Untitled.png

Official Employee

Hello All, I have updated the thread to reflect the correct information above. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!