Community Forum

Incoming charges for incoming calls or texts while in India

New Poster

Incoming charges for incoming calls or texts while in India

Hi While checking xfinity mobile website, it gives enough information on rates while in foreign country or from US to foreign country. However, it doesn't give information on incoming call and text cost. I am planning to visit India. I have used various other services in past and they all have free incoming text msg and incoming calls get charged per min after you pick up. Does anyone know how's that on Xfinity mobile?

Expert

Re: Incoming charges for incoming calls or texts while in India

I found this by entering India in the search box at https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/plan/international. Is this what you're looking for?

india.JPG

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

No. I had seen these. I am looking for cost of incoming text while in india on international roaming.

Contributor

It's the same charge.
Contributor

I am pretty sure that you will be charged on both incoming and outgoing calls and texts at the specified rates because you are roaming.  This is different than most European and other countries where if you have a local country sim you don’t get charged for incoming calls and texts. 

What I don’t know, and want to know is what does Xfinity mobile charge you if you if say you are in India and call or text Brazil or some other country while you are in India?