Community Forum

I never ordered Xfinity mobile, yet I received an order confirmation. WTH????

New Poster

I never ordered Xfinity mobile, yet I received an order confirmation. WTH????

I received an order confirmation with an order number in two emails, followed by multiple new account creation alerts from lifeloc. I never ordered xfinity mobile, where is the order information so I can cancel it.

Most Valued Poster

Re: I never ordered Xfinity mobile, yet I received an order confirmation. WTH????

Better be talking to LifeLock and finding out what is going on.  I hope you have the 30 dollar plan.  Smiley Happy

Official Employee

Re: I never ordered Xfinity mobile, yet I received an order confirmation. WTH????

marty76, if you got a confirmation of an account being created that you didn't create, please reach out to us here 1-888-936-4968 so we can cancel the order and investigate. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, I got the account cancelled after spending an hour waiting on the customer service phone line. They created a fraud report for it and told me there had been a number of fraud incidents where callers are using a simple name and address acquired from who knows where (dark web) then buying multiple phones and having sent elsewhere.

Official Employee

marty76, I'm glad we were able to get that resolved for you. Please post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!