Community Forum

I Hate Xfinity Mobile

New Poster

I Hate Xfinity Mobile

You pay for their mistakes. They don't do what they say they are going to do. This service is just horrible not to mention the phone doesnt work that well either. I have had to reboot my phone daily. If I knew this I would not have gotten this service.
Official Employee

Re: I Hate Xfinity Mobile

Ihatethissvc, what specific issues are you seeing with your phone?

New Poster

Many technical issues:
Pictures couldn't be deleted and started duplicating the same pictures in the gallery
Have to reboot too many times
my phone constantly connects and loses Xfinity hotspots so if I'm streaming a podcast it disconnects.
Speed is not there and I thought it was high speed
and others, not sure how to use troubleshooting terminology
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Ihatethissvc, what type of device are you using? Do you have the latest update? Do you have any other XFINITY apps on your phone? 

New Poster

Had similar issues, literally had phones about a week and the service was terrible so I returned them. I made sure they were packaged the way specified and all items went back. They still beat me out of my refund and charged me for $280.00 for a perfectly unused phone. I about to get a lawyer and already have the bank investigating. Maybe a class action lawsuit. They did so many people this way, lied about phones and stole refunds. What is sad I been with Comcast for 10 yrs and love the tv/internet services. This has been the biggest scam and I am very disappointed. I may have to leave them all together because of this. I was loyal to them and they have treated me like trash. Hurt