Community Forum

How to Escalate to Higher Mgmt for Cheating Customers

shankha28
New Poster

How to Escalate to Higher Mgmt for Cheating Customers

This is to bring to your notice how Xfinity Mobile is cheating customers but not giving proper information and when things turn sour, then they try to squeeze out money , I will make sure that I pass this message to the highest level authority in XFINITY and pass on such aweful experience across using this social media, my case, Account no xxx, I booked 2 new phones and 2 lines, they were both delivered at different days but were never activated , as Xfinity phones are locked and they confirmed that they will not unlock even if there is short term International travel as other providers does. Considering that limitation we immediately thought of returning and moving out of the xfinity mobile. We went to the store on 29th March but they refused saying that the phone is Online hence you need to return thorugh online. The same day the phones were returned online with a wait time over the phone for 45 mins or so. All this because of the locked down it seems. The very next day the new phones which were never activated nor used even an hour was returned in the same box. As I have my Credit card details with Xfinity , I saw the Refund was processed but with Deductions. I challenged that why there are Deductions and for what. The person told me its because of the Restocking fee. First of all I never activated the phone and secondly its very clearly written that if I return within 14 days then there is no deductions. I have the paper with me nor did the Agent at Store ever mentioned about any Return Charges. As my Credit Card is already with XFINITY , it is very easy to keep Deducting on the name of unknown charges. I am going to escalate this further till I get my refund amount , hence be careful with this company.

ComcastJaredB
Official Employee

Re: How to Escalate to Higher Mgmt for Cheating Customers

Hello shankha28,

Thank you for posting to this forum and sharing your experience with us.  I am highly disappointed we did not provide for you the service you expected, and I completely understand your concerns with the restocking fee and any other future deductions from your card.

I would very much like to look into your concerns further for you. 

Please reach out to me via private message.  Click on my name ComcastJaredB and from the profile page click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  In your private reply please include the following information so that I may authenticate and access the account;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file.  

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention,

Jared

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
TadizRad
Frequent Visitor

They wont help you resolve a anything. Xfinity Mobile is full of false hopes and broken promises. Good luck OP, you're going to need it.
bearone2
Frequent Visitor

the contract you agreed to stipulates that you have 30 days to activate or you'll be charged whatever monthly fee was in the contract.

TadizRad
Frequent Visitor

Why would I activate a phone that is stolen? That would immediately cut service to the only device I have. I was told by a representative that we would not be charged until we receive our devices. I have to take ownership of the devices before the contract can be considered valid. The lack of follow up and customer service for $2,500 worth of "lost/stolen" property is beyond reproachable. I've made several payments already unwillingly. I feel more and more cheated everyday I do not hear anything from them. It's been several weeks now.
bearone2
Frequent Visitor

start your own thead, don't piggy-back on this issue, that isn't about a stolen phone.

TadizRad
Frequent Visitor

I'll piggyback when and where I want as a paying customer. You're not the OP anyways so butt out.