Community Forum

How long after ordering online does it take to get phones.

New Poster

How long after ordering online does it take to get phones.

I ordered two phones essentially going on three days now.  Both were said to be in stock and shipping is suppose to be two days.  I understand there is a bit of processing time, but it shouldn't take this long.  I only ordered online because the local xfinity store did not have one of the phones I was going to purchase in stock.  This worries me some that something as simple as shipping out phones is taking so long.  There was really no indication that process would be longer than two to three days.  I coming up on the bill from my current provider and have been told they will not prorate the bill if I cancel service.  I am not going to pay two bills at once.

Regular Contributor

Re: How long after ordering online does it take to get phones.

Phones are shipped two business day FedEX, but that two days starts when FedEX has physical possesion of the package. You will get email with the tracking number, but assigning a tracking number is not the same thing as being shipped and not the same thing as the carrier being in possesion of the package.

Also,  someone has to be home to sign for the package.

Be patient.

New Poster

Re: How long after ordering online does it take to get phones.

This is the same, and I mean the same exact problem, ordered last Friday, still no email notifying me of shipment or tracking number, I have called and chatted MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY ( the only reason I called so many times is because I worked in a call center, I did both phones and chat, and usually if something happened like this we would be updated constantly on the issue, but it seems like nobody tells them anything and that they are just making up excuses. Now my current cell phone service is getting disconnected Tuesday if I don’t pay it, I’ve already been charged for my new service and it’s pretty dumb to pay a phone bill just to turn around and have it it transferred and shut off.