Community Forum

How do I receive voicemail notification on an iphone 11?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How do I receive voicemail notification on an iphone 11?

Everthing is working. Voicemail is working except that I don't get notified on my Iphone when I get a voicemail.  Cellular Data is on. Allow Notifications is on for the Phone app. The phone app icon does not show anything when I have a new voicemail.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: How do I receive voicemail notification on an iphone 11?

Hello sb100,

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the inconvenience. As far as troubleshooting steps that remain available on your end, I would recommend a network reset of which you can do by going into settings, general, reset, and then reset network settings.

If that does not remedy the issue, I would have to investigate the features on your device. In order for me to do that, you would need to provide me with the first and last name of the account holder, the full account number, and the last four digits of the stored payment method on file.

Let me know what result you get from the network reset. If you do need me to access the account, please provide me the information requested for account authentication through private message. Simply click on my name ‘ComcastChrisL’ and then click on the blue button that says ‘send message’.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!