Community Forum

How can I get replacements for two Prepaid Visa cards that expired without activation

Regular Visitor

How can I get replacements for two Prepaid Visa cards that expired without activation

Hi,

I see other customers were able to get repalcements. I'd appreciate if I can get replacements for two cards that were not even activated.

Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: How can I get replacements for two Prepaid Visa cards that expired without activation

@sami801 wrote:

Hi,

I see other customers were able to get repalcements. I'd appreciate if I can get replacements for two cards that were not even activated.

Thanks

did you  call the phone number on the sticker  when you 1st  got the card ?  that what you need too do too get the card  activated

Regular Visitor

Re: How can I get replacements for two Prepaid Visa cards that expired without activation

I tried activating, but getting the following error:

The status on your prepaid debit card does not permit access to this website. Please contact the institution shown on the card for assistance.

I think since the cards expired, I am no longer able to activate. Will need replacement cards, like how other folks got them.

Contributor

You have to call because the website for some reason does not work even with a valid card.
Regular Visitor

Calling does not work either, and I am unable to either activate or check balance. There's no way to talk with someone either. Please let me know if there's any other way to access the $s.

Official Employee

sami801, if the cards were never used, we can submit a request for a replacement. Please send me a private message with your full name so I can work on this for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

sami801, your card has shipped! More details in private message. Thanks for being a customer!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!