Community Forum

How about us loyalists?

New Poster

How about us loyalists?

Seems X-Mobile is totally dissing us loyalists who signed up at the beginning of the service.  Afterward, anyone could sign up and get $200 off their phones and now can get the current iPhones, etc.  Would be nice to have loyalty to us loyalists - give us a retro-$200 credit and/or the ability to give back our now out-dated phones for the new one with the $200 off and credit for what we paid for the old ones...just sayin', you're making us loyalists feel like we mean nothing to you.  Not cool.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: How about us loyalists?

Loyalists who go waaay back to when, May? Pretty funny, good luck with that. If it makes you feel any better, just know that many (most?) who bought during the sale have paid for it in time and hassles with Xfinity's overloaded system and customer support. Rejected, canceled, and lost orders and many hours on hold trying to reach someone.

Also here's a tip I'll throw out that sometimes works to get a refund in a situation like this, but I admit it's unlikely to help for most people. If you use a credit card with a Price Protection benefit, the credit card can refund the difference if the price drops within a few months after the purchase. I did this successfully a few years ago with some phones. Bought the phones in September then sent in a claim when they went on sale on Black Friday.

Most Valued Poster

That's the way it works, all about the timing.  Sometimes life just ain't fair, but you gotta roll with it bud.  I buy a new pickup and 3 months later the dealer has a big incentive package going on. That's just the way it is. It has nothing to do with loyalty.  It is called business.  

Frequent Visitor

YES !!! TRUST ME  ... I would have paid the $200 extra dollars gladly rather then go through this nightmare.... Well over 2 weeks and still can't activate a phone ... I will add that Ken and other comcast employees on this forum are trying and are very quick to answer questions you have, some issues their hands are tied on. 

Frequent Visitor

Agreed my wife who was a sprint customer cancled her account because i fed her this idea about how glorious xfinity mobile will be and cutting her cost in half.. Still no word on our order, now she wants to go to xfinity store and get phones there.. Which will cost the orignial price not promotional....
Official Employee

Hi, Waterhythms. I'll pass along your feedback regarding our promotional pricing. For any pricing inquiries or to request a credit please call us at 888-936-4968 to speak with an XFINITY Mobile support representative for further assistance.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved: