Criteria for unlocking your phone
Make sure the following things are true:
- The phone must be an Xfinity Mobile device.
- The phone must not be reported lost, stolen, or involved with fraudulent activity.
- The phone must be paid in full prior to requesting the device unlock. If your device is on a Device Payment Plan, it is ineligible for unlocking.
- The phone cannot be active on another Xfinity Mobile customer’s account. If the phone previously was active on another Xfinity Mobile customer’s account, it must be paid for in full.
- You must have completed and paid for at least one full billing cycle (30 days) of Xfinity Mobile service following the purchase of a device.
- Your Xfinity Mobile account must be in good standing. One exception is if you are an active member of the military—all active-duty military personnel are eligible to have their phones unlocked.