Community Forum

Help the Xfinity mobile order verification is killing me!

Regular Visitor

Help the Xfinity mobile order verification is killing me!

Subject pretty much says it all along with the many others having the same problem.  I got no questionare email!  I called the 844-963-0011 number and spoke to someone who asked me questions about addresses from 20 years ago lol.  Look it's me and I just want my phone before I owe another month with AT&T.  If you guys cant make it happen I'm going elswhere.  Iv'e been on chat and the phone all day talking in circles with you guys.  It shouldn't be this difficult to get mobile service set up.  Do you want my money or not?  There are several other carriers that do!  I gave you my name, address, phone, last 4 of credit card on file, my SSN, made the purchase online through my Comcast account ect.  what's next the lenght of my big toe on my left foot?  Just send me tha darn phones already!

Official Employee

Re: Help the Xfinity mobile order verification is killing me!

jimsk9s, got your private message. I'll follow up with you there. 

Frequent Visitor

Having a similar situation here. I have had one order cancelled due to just moving, and was advised by a supervisor to resubmit the order. I got an email asking for more info to attach a copy of ID and a "bill with service address" so I did so. I don't see why it's such a hassle with Xfinity Mobile. I have EVERY service they offer, and had it all installed by a technician just a week and half ago, so yes, obviously it's the correct address and yes, it's me!!! I have NEVER went through so much to just get a phone!!! It's crazy ridiculous. I have spent 4 days, almost 5 days dealing with this, it's VERY frustrating!!! I truly feel the Mobile department is very unorganized and unprofessional, and obviously doesn't try, or care about clients.
I have internet, cable, home phone, home security all with Xfinity, and a simple cell phone is more of a hassle then any if these things were. I am in the process of contacting the President or CEO of the company to try and get this issue resolved. It shouldn't be so dang difficult to get a simple cell phone!!! I even ordered the device online, off my Xfinity account, and so yes, it's me!!!
Official Employee

Hello TYFFCOX, I can assist you with getting your order completed. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, account number, and order number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the reply back. I finally got it taken care of. It's on it's way with email confirmation and tracking info. I'm so glad, I love Xfinity and all there products, and customer service has been amazing. Thanks again. Have a great night.
Official Employee

TYFFCOX wrote: Thank you for the reply back. I finally got it taken care of. It's on it's way with email confirmation and tracking info. I'm so glad, I love Xfinity and all there products, and customer service has been amazing. Thanks again. Have a great night.

You're welcome, I am glad that you were able to get everything taken care of. Please feel free to reach back out to us or make a post if you need anything else. Have a good day.