Community Forum

Help With Xfinity Mobile App

Contributor

Help With Xfinity Mobile App

I own an LG Stylo 5 with my Xfinity Mobile.  Within last few day, when I launch the Xfinity Mobile app,  I was informed that an update was available. I told it to update & all it does is tell me "Waiting for download" but it never completes.  Someone, via email at app_support@xfinitymobile.com.  I followed their instructions to a "T" and nothing.  I took it upon myself to uninstall 7 re-install.  Again, all I see is "Waiting for download" & nothing more.

Someone please help before I cancel my Xfinity account & go elsewhere. Thanx in advance

Contributor

Re: Help With Xfinity Mobile App

Problem(s) resolved.  It was my fault.  I had shut off my WiFi & once I turned it back on, everything is now working.  I'm good to go.  Thanx

Official Employee

Hi sherlock2667, my apologies for the delay in responding. I am sorry to hear you were having some trouble trying to get your app updated. It is good to know that it has been resolved. Please do not hesitated to reach out to us again if you should have any further concerns.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thanx so much. Have a great evening.