Community Forum

HELP with online ordering and document submission

Regular Visitor

HELP with online ordering and document submission

Nevermind, I cancelled my order and am taking time to go to the actual store this afternoon. thank you!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I have placed THREE orders in the last five days, two of which have been canceled now, and one that I placed yesterday (884337) which I have been trying to find out the status of all day today, literally, and what exactly is going on with it. I want to find out if my identity verification documents (Utility bill with current service address and my state issued driver's license) that I uploaded yesterday (and again today!!) have been received (uploaded to the link provided in the email) and how much longer this whole process is going to take. If I had simply gone through my current carrier, I would have already had new phones for a couple days now. I have not received an email beyond the intial "we received your order" and the following "More info needed for your order" which had the link to upload the identity verification documents. I have called numerous times today been passed around to about 6 different people and departments, was even transferred to some collections company you all use! I have been given many different numbers to call, including 844-963-0011, 888-936-4968, and 877-520-2032 (which I was on hold for over an hour and still never got to speak with anyone), and cannot get a straight answer from anyone regarding whether my documents were received and if I need to do anything else. This has been by far the worst experience I have ever had regarding trying to buy something online. I work from 8-5, M-F, same hours the store is open, so going to the store is not an option for me. I just want to get friggin service set up, why is this so hard to get done????

New Poster

Re: HELP with online ordering and document submission

Exactly to a tee what I am going through right now. I placed another order today and now, after reading these horror stories, I wish I wouldn't have. I think I'll stick with my service provider.
Regular Visitor

Please how were you able to place your order?

Regular Contributor

The first order I made and activation went through without a hitch. The second order I received the dreaded send me your info email, which I ignored and waited at least three days to let  the order die a natural death. They kill it if you don't send the requested information. This keeps from jamming the system with double orders & other bad things that can happen with XM. My third try went through without the info request, no double orders or extra charges and the activation and number port went just fine. Right now it is a mystery as to how your ordering will go.

may go.

Official Employee

Hi All, 

If you're having issues with your orders please let me know. Shoot me a private message with your account info and I'll take a look at what is going on on our end. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

Hello,

Just checking to see if going to the store worked out better for you or did you give up all together? Also how is the service, if you did get a phone? I’m going through the same thing right now. I’m on Order #2. Hopefully this time it works. If not then I’m off to TMobile or Cricket. The nearest store to me is too far away to drive. I’ve never had this issue and this is sad.

Hope everything worked out for you. Please let me know your outcome. Thanks for your time.
Frequent Visitor

Very similar incident happened to me as well. Order went through, I sent the requested docs and it shipped. Upon delivery day I find out they have intercepted the package back to sender with no notice to me at all. Its unacceptable. I have filed a complaint with the BBB(not that it will do any good). CS gives me the answer, "well, wait on the refund and try again." Not a chance. @comcastKenF I sent you a pm in response to your post above. Any help is appreciated. It should not be this hard to give a company business.

Official Employee

Very similar incident happened to me as well. Order went through, I sent the requested docs and it shipped. Upon delivery day I find out they have intercepted the package back to sender with no notice to me at all. Its unacceptable. I have filed a complaint with the BBB(not that it will do any good). CS gives me the answer, "well, wait on the refund and try again." Not a chance. @comcastKenF I sent you a pm in response to your post above. Any help is appreciated. It should not be this hard to give a company business.

tdc012m got your message!

New Poster

I'm having the same issues. I uploaded my info and there is no submit button. I also called the customer service number provided. This was no help. They forwarded me to online help and online send me back to the 1-844 number.

PLEASE HELP

Admin1

Hi Phardiman42 -- I can help with your order submission issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also need to know what you're trying to order.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

Yep same thing happend, link had a non clickable button, getting the runaround. They then said I could go to the store to give my documents. I am not going to the store for a fourth time. If I needed to go to the store, then I would have purchased them at the store but I couldnt because the first attempt stated my expired card on file with a date of 11/20 was expired. 

Official Employee

chrisruiz83, got your private message. Will follow up there. 

KenF

New Poster

Hi. Can you please help me with my order? My last one got cacelled without a eeasons given. I am already a xfinity cable and internet customer. Why am I still getting the info request?