Community Forum

Giving it one last shot... ordering issues.

Regular Visitor

Giving it one last shot... ordering issues.

Getting fed up with this ordering process... I've had an Xfinity Mobiel account for close a year now and have been having issues with my current phone so I decided to pay the remaining balance and order a replacement last Thursday. Recieved the "Order Preocessing" email and then all went silience. Chatted with multiple representatives who said not to worry the phone will ship out soon. I contacted support everyday through this process to verify if I needed to do anything further... "All was fine" until I chatted with a rep on Tuesday night who informed me my order had been cancelled... as I was typing to ask why/when the order had been cancelled the messages kept bounsing back telling me to resend... chat got disconnected GREAT!!. Another chat rep entered the chat and they informed me that it was cancelled because I didn't respond to the verification email. Hard to respond to an email I never got... Tuesday morning I went to the Xfinity Store nearby to my apartment to deal with some Xfinity internet issues and told them about the issues I was having with ordering online and how I hadn't recieved any offical update at that point... she tried to access my account but it kept popping up errors and asked me to comback the following day and give it a try again. I go back on Wednesday and spent over an hour and a half with another store rep, as previous rep was helping another customer. I informed him that I had found out the night before my orignal order was cancelled. He patiently tried to help process the order but kept getting errors as well... so another waste of time for both me and him. Today (Thursday) I recieved a call from the manager from the Xfinity Store apoligizing for all the troubles I have had trying to get my order processed but he was unable to help further and I need to place the order online.

... so here I am. Giving the ordering fiasco one last shot. My old phone is paid off... and all I am trying to do is replace my current phone thats falling apart. Not adding a new line. Nothing complicated. Just went through the order process again online and hoping someone can actually help let me know whats going on. I really don't get why this has to be sooo freaking difficult.