Community Forum

Gift card

New Poster

Gift card

Was supposed to get a gift card, was told it was mailed, checked the status and it was returned for not being able to be delivered. My post man who believe it or not is my uncle said that's not true he never returned it. It's a scam I have already filed numerous complaints and have not heard back
Official Employee

Re: Gift card

Hello KENLEY18. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with researching your reward card status and submitting a ticket for reissue request if need be. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Gift card

Hello KENLEY18. We didn't receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!