Community Forum

Gift Card SCAM

New Poster

Gift Card SCAM

Bought a new Samsung phone and had it activated on June 1.  Was told that I qualified for a $200.00 gift card.  I ALSO got an email saying I had a $200.00 gift card coming my way.  Since it is now Dec.....called to find out where my gift card was.  Now I was told that I did not qualify since I got a new phone and did not just transfer service from an old phone (huh!?!?).

The FIRST line of the email says....

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Gift Card SCAM

Hi Rick1449, I can review this on my side for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

not sure hw to send a private message

New Poster

That's the point! Yea, tells you to send a "private message" yet gives you NO way of knowing how to do that! They make it SO difficult to get the rebate from them that they think people will just give up! We are in the same boat here! Been waiting since August for our gift cards! We followed ALL their rules yet they don't keep their end of the deal!! Xfinity is NO GOOD! Good luck, hope u get your gift card! 

Expert

@Rick1449 wrote:

not sure hw to send a private message

Click on @ComcastPhill's name in his post above and then on the blue Send a Message box on the right.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!