Community Forum

Galaxy S8 unlock code getting "incorrect network unlock code"

New Poster

Galaxy S8 unlock code getting "incorrect network unlock code"

Just got unlock code for my galaxy S8(have used for more than 10 month & paid off already), however when I plugged in a Red Pocket(ATT) SIM card, the unlock code "give incorrect network unlock code ", anyone can help?

New Poster

Re: Galaxy S8 unlock code getting "incorrect network unlock code"

Run into the same problem. Got the code pretty fast, within a few hours of the initial call.  But it did not work.  From what I read here, it seemed an unfreeze code might be the solution.  So I went to live chat.  Pretty much copied the email and dumped on the chat session.  And got the unfreeze code right away! Not sure if it would be so smooth had I started with chat instead of calling.  But it worth a shot! Otherwise, the employee here seems to a good help when they are on.  Good luck!

New Poster

I got a unlock and unfreeze code and no dice. Opened several "cases" with mobile support and have been no help. I don't know what to do.
Official Employee

Power1radio, appreciate you posting about your unlock request delays. When you put  *#7465625# into your dialer, what does it say? 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!