Community Forum

Galaxy S8+ not getting service in my office

New Poster

Galaxy S8+ not getting service in my office

Comcast Team,

My Galaxy S8+ has been having service issues (starting Mid December) to the point where i can't send/receive texts/MMS or make calls sometimes.  I have had Xfinity Mobile for the good portion of 2018 with no issues and customer service has been of absolute no help when I have called in.  

If I cannot find a solution then my wife and i will be forced to switch providers, however, we like the Xfinity prices & packages.  

If somebody could provide me with some suggestions of a solution to my issue then that would be superb.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Galaxy S8+ not getting service in my office

@pkalina33 wrote:

Comcast Team,

My Galaxy S8+ has been having service issues (starting Mid December) to the point where i can't send/receive texts/MMS or make calls sometimes.  I have had Xfinity Mobile for the good portion of 2018 with no issues and customer service has been of absolute no help when I have called in.  

If I cannot find a solution then my wife and i will be forced to switch providers, however, we like the Xfinity prices & packages.  

If somebody could provide me with some suggestions of a solution to my issue then that would be superb.

Thanks,

Don't you have wifi in your office?  Since xfm added wifi calling, I keep my phone in airplane mode so that I don't use data while home or have to deal with crumby connection to wireless tower