Community Forum

Galaxy S7 - Out of Stock

Frequent Visitor

Galaxy S7 - Out of Stock

Does anyone know if/when the Galaxy S7 will be restocked? I ordered one on 9/13/17, and have not been able to get an answer as to when they would be restocked and shipped out. Very frustrating, as I was already charged and told at the time of purchase that the phone would arrive on 9/15/17. 

Contributor

Re: Galaxy S7 - Out of Stock

According to threads like this one > http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Mobile/No-S7-UGH/td-p/2971492  I'd say they won't be coming back into stock. 

Frequent Visitor

Is there an Xfinity rep. on this board who can confirm? I am getting conflicting information, as I just received an IM from a customer service rep guaranteeing me that they would restock the Galaxy S7. 

Official Employee

joshtjohnson, I haven't gotten word that the S7 is end of life like the S7 edge. I do not have word yet on an ETA for stock replenishment. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I would appreciate any updates on this issue. I have been waiting over two weeks to change my service to Xfinity Mobile and am awaiting the S7 to be "restocked".

If they are not going to restock it I wish they would stop offering it so that I could make the decision on another phone.

If they are gonna restock it I can't imagine why it would take so long to do so. 

So far "Customer Service" has not been able to provide any expected restock date. To not be able to provide a reason for the delay or an estimated restock date makes me question my decision to switch to Xfinity Mobile.

Official Employee

Mike140, I understand your frustration. I don't have a restock date either. I know the Galaxy S7 edge in Gold has just hit end of life so I encourage you to check the website periodically. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I got ahold of a really helpful customer service rep (finally found one! lol) who did the research and told me that Xfinity Mobile stopped replinishing the Galaxy S7 inventory around late July 2017. I would advise anyone that is waiting in lala land for the Galaxy S7 to call in, cancel your order, and choose a different phone. Since I originally ordered my phone during the $200 discount promotion that ended late Spetember, I was promised that I would begin receiving credits on my bill to honor this discount.

New Poster

Thanks Josh. Disheartening that they advertise something that they are no longer stocking, but I appreciate the follow up and the info.