Community Forum

Frustrated with Xfinity Mobile Order

New Poster

Frustrated with Xfinity Mobile Order

I am Comcast customer (TV and Internet) for the last 9 years and received letter at home about XFINITY mobile from Randall Hounsell, VP, XFINITY mobile. I felt interesting and ordered phone online. I got no update for three days, then called 888-936-4968, and they the said order got cancelled, saying that I did not answer the questions, which were never asked by anyone by phone or email. Then the customer rep ordered one more time and asked me to call 844-963-0011 and answer the security questions. I did as per my knowledge. No reply for 3 days, so I called 888-936-4968 again, and came to know that the order was cancelled, saying that my answers does not match. The customer rep asked me to go to a store and they can help. I went to the store, they said that I need to order via online only, and that store cannot help on mobile. I ordered a 3rd time and called 844-963-0011 once more and answered the questions. No reply as of now. I had chat with the Xfinify mobile team, and they asked me to contact the Care representative for Xfinity core services at 1800-Comcast. There is also no help there, and they asked me to reach out to 844-963-0011. Still no phone and no update.

I work in Bank’s financial dept. and I do the risk analysis. I understand fraud and its requirements. I am totally frustrated with the way the Xfinity mobile team is doing this process. They can just verify my account and see. I’m not sure with what data they are trying to match and see whether it is fraud or actual. Today I felt: why I am using this company services, who does not care about the customers who are with them for a long time.

Contributor

Re: Frustrated with Xfinity Mobile Order

Did you check your spam folder? I honestly don't remember ever having to answer any questions in order for me to receive my phones. But most of their questions deals with billing address, last 4 digits of credit card on file. Maybe you are answering 1 of those wrong or they haven't updated their systems to show a change. Maybe log into your Xfinity account and very your information through there.
New Poster

Thanks for your reply Zerokool316. I have verified the account one more time, but all looks fine. Not sure what to do next. They just say it is not matching, but did not say what is not matching.

New Poster

Yes!! Same with me!! 2 weeks ago I placed my first order, got no email or phone call. A week later, I “chatted” with them to see if they could tell me the process of my order THAT was when they told me there was a problem and that it was cancelled. So upset cuz I waited a week with no heads up that there was a problem. Placed a 2ND ORDER last week on Friday, still nothing! I called them AGAIN and they said I had to validate my order before it could be moved to processing. (Wow. The guy who helped me place my order didn’t even tell me it had to be validated. Just told me I was all set and it should arrive in 2-3 days. Bull!) So I was transferred to validate my order and when we were done they told it me that this part of the process (validating my order) was going to be sent to the Xfinity Mobile department. (Uhh, wasn’t I TALKING to Xfinity Mobile department ALREADY??) They have their customers call all over the place. I’m done. I tried to go into the store to get my phone in person but they told me I couldn’t because the 1st order was cancelled which is stupid because that wasn’t even my fault. It was theirs! -.-